ReturnTrucks offer a full range of GPS systems for commercial fleet tracking. Our GPS vehicle tracking devices work on worldwide GPS satellite network and customers can identify truck location real time through GPRS or SMS.
- GPS devices are used for real-time truck tracking,
- Truck and driver security,
- Accurate estimation of truck arrival and assignment of next trip,
- Better truck utilization,
- Improved customer service,
- Usage monitoring,
- Misuse prevention and confirming to regulations by checking rash driving and over speeding.
Why GPS?Vehicle Tracking
GPS system also helps you confirm that the vehicle is not misused and recovered efficiently in case of theft. Our technology enables better visibility of each truck, offering 24 X 7 live monitoring of your vehicles. This helps you in ensuring the driver maintains designated route and speed.
GPS from Return TrucksOur systems Work on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites and can locate and monitor any remote targets by SMS or GPRS.
Return Trucks customers can buy these GPS systems at an industry challenging price and can track their vehicles from "My Account" section on the portal. If you have already installed our mobile application on Android, GPS tracking will be available shortly on the mobile app as well.
- Reduce the insurance cost, because the loss-risk of the vehicle drops significantly.
- Real Time Voice Monitoring
- Overspeed Alarm
- ACC Anti-theft alarm
- Built in Battery backup for a week
- Auto Continuous Tracking through SMS
- Geo-fencing Option
Return Trucks is an integrated platform offering truck and load booking and value added services like load insurance and GPS tracking.